BioOne®: The Proven Formula for Biological Maintenance
BioOne® is used by plumbing and pumping professionals to effectively clean drain lines that get clogged with anything from grease to fat, oil and waste water. Made with naturally occurring bacteria cultures; BioOne® is safe to use because these bacteria digest the buildup in the drain lines. BioOne® is all natural and contains no chemicals that are harmful to the environment. At Aaron Service and Supply, we are proud to carry BioOne® products for drain cleaning in Powell River. This product is great for replacing the products you may be currently using that are made up of dangerous chemicals. BioOne® is ideal for uses in:Type text here
• Drain Lines
• Septic Systems
• Drain Fields
• Grease Traps
Directions for Use
- Preventive M aintenance: Apply 2 ounces per month directly into each drain.
- Slow drains: Apply 2 ounces per day directly into drain for 5 consecutive days or until drain flows freely.
- Septic System: Flush ½ gallon down the toilet immediately after pumping. Add 4 ounces per month to maintain system.
- Preventive Ma intenance: Apply 4 ounces per week directly into each drain.
- Slow Drains: Apply 4 ounces per day directly into drain for 5 consecutive days or until drain flows freely.
- Grease Traps:Apply 1 gallon per month directly into grease trap.
For best results, apply BioOne® during times of minimal water usage, and store at room temperature.
BioOne® Product Pricing
BioOne® 64 oz. Jug
BioOne® 5 Gal Pail
Large quantity pricing and special promotion pricing may apply. To find out about special promotions and to order, email email@example.com.
Aaron’s BioOne® Experiment:
For this experiment, we added 2 oz. of BioOne® to 5 oz. of grease and fat on June 2, 2017. Take a look at the images below to see what happened to the grease and fat after just 5 days.